Following the current COVID-19 developments, we can inform you that both branches of Urban Residences remain opened. Urban Residences does not have a Food&Beverage department, and therefore is not included in the closings of restaurants in the Netherlands. In all of our spacious apartments and suites we have a fully equipped kitchen, for preparing your own homecooked meal, or you can opt for the delivery of takeout food by one of many restaurants who offer this service. We have taken extra precautions for hygiene and social distancing when checking in, in order for you to stay comfortably in the privacy of your own home-away-from-home. Urban Residences is also offering long-stays, for a discounted rate. Please contact us for more information.
Regarding cancellation of bookings made with a non-flexible discounted rate (non-refundable): Under strict conditions (Force Majeur) these reservations can be modified to a date with arrival within 12 months (extra charges applicable when booked a more expensive stay) or you will receive a voucher worth the amount you have paid for your stay.
Please note that domestic travel is not subject to FM unless mentioned otherwise and that FM policies apply only to cancellations made after the introduction of the relevant travel restrictions.
FM conditions also apply in countries or regions other than those mentioned explicitly below, in situations where reservations are by travellers who: – have been to an area affected by Coronavirus – have subsequently been banned from entering the country they intended to travel to – have to undergo quarantine upon arrival and/or return – face suspension of on-arrival visas
(latest update 4-2-2019 14.00)
- For bookings of travellers from Italy, booking made before March 14 with arrival date before or on April 13th
- For bookings of travellers from Spain (including Balearic & Canary Islands), booking made before March 14 with arrival date before or on April 12th
- For bookings of travellers from France, booking made before March 17 with arrival before or on April 15th
- For bookings of travellers from Belgium, booking made before March 19 with arrival before or on April 19th
- For bookings of travellers from Germany, booking made before March 17 with arrival before or on April 20th
- For bookings of all travellers Worldwide WITH THE EXCEPTION OF: SCHENGEN countries, United Kingdom and European Union countries. Reservations made before March 18 with arrival date before on on April 17th. With Schengen countries is indicated: (when not mentioned separately in above list of Force Majeur conditions): Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Slowakije, Spain, Czech Republic, Iceland, Sweden, Switzerland.
On all other non-refundable bookings normal terms and conditions apply. It is not possible to modify any bookings with an arrival date that is in the past.
All bookings made with the refundable rate, normal terms and conditions apply. You can cancel or modify your booking up until 7 days before arrival. Free of cost. Within 7 days arrival, the same above mentioned non-refundable terms and conditions are applicable on refundable bookings.
Management Urban Residences
Apartment hotel right in the center
Urban Residences offers travelers a home base for short and long stays. You will find us right in the center of bustling Rotterdam and the Burgundian Maastricht. The spacious design apartments are fully furnished, modern and minimalistic making it an inspiring workplace and ideal for the family. Coming home never felt so luxurious!
Visit us in Rotterdam:
Visit us in Maastricht: