82m² | 4 persons
The Family Suite (82m²) is a spacious studio on 1 floor and consists of a large living room with open design kitchen and dining table, a sleeping area with a double bed and a bathroom with shower. A comfortable sofa bed in the living room can be folded into a double bed (1.40 x 2.00), so that a total of 4 people can stay in the suite. The Family Suite is located on the lowest floor at the rear of the building, just below entrance level.
Design has been implemented to the smallest detail; The hand of designer Wiel Arets you can see back in the cupboards that have been executed to his design, the Vitra dining table chairs and the lighting of floss. The epoxy cast floors are equipped with a climate system
- Fully equipped design kitchen with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and induction hob
- Nespresso coffee machine and Alessi kettle
- Towels and bed linen provided
- (Free) Hi-speed WiFi
- Luxury bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet
- Marie Stella Maris soap and Shampoo present
- Hair dryer available
- Household appliances such as Miele washing and drying combination, vacuum cleaner, steam iron and ironing board
- Loewe TV in Living room
- Electronic safe also suitable for laptop
- Video Intercom
- For stays of more than 3 nights periodic cleaning service
- Maximum one baby bed suitable for children from 0 to 3 years (surcharge 10 € / day, subject to availability)
- Maximum one extra roll-away bed for adults (surcharge € 10 + tourist tax per day, subject to availability).
- This suite is located a few steps under entrance level, and is suitable for people with walking difficulties.
- Private parking spaces in nearby parking garage (€ 15/24 hours, reservation mandatory)
- Personally welcome one of our enthusiastic employees. They are available during office hours for all your questions.
- Upon request only, one small dog is allowed in this suite for a surcharge of €15/night