80m² | 4 persons
The spacious Family Maisonette measures 80 square metres and is situated on two separate floors; a salon with open design kitchen suited with a comfortable sleeper-sofa (1.40m x 2.00m), and upstairs a bedroom with double bed and deluxe bathroom. The Family Maisonette is located on the upper floor of the building overlooking the Statenstreet leading up to the Vrijthof Square.
Every detail is carefully designed: from custom-made cabinets courtesy of Wiel Arets to Vitra dining chairs and lighting by Flos. In the living room as well as the bedroom of the apartment you will find an ultra modern plasma screen from Loewe. The glossy epoxy floors feature a climate system for heating.
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and induction hob
- Nespresso coffee machine and Alessi kettle
- Towels and bed linen provided
- (Free) Hi-speed WiFi
- Luxury bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet
- Marie Stella Maris soap and shampoo present
- Hair dryer available
- Household appliances such as Miele washer and dryer combination, vacuum cleaner, steam iron and ironing board
- Loewe television in the living room
- Electronic vault, spacious enough for laptops
- The loft is non-smoking
- Daily linen service / For stays of more than 3 nights periodic cleaning service
- Maximum one baby bed suitable for children from 0 to 3 years (surcharge 15 € / day)
- These lofts are located on the ground floor or on the 1st floor
- Private parking spaces in nearby parking garage (€ 27/24 hours)
- Bicycle rental (€ 12.50 per 24 hours)
- Personal welcome by the host(ess). They are available during office hours for all your questions.