80m² | 4 persons
The spacious Family Maisonette measures 80 square metres and is situated on two separate floors; a salon with open design kitchen suited with a comfortable sleeper-sofa (1.40m x 2.00m), and upstairs a bedroom with double bed and deluxe bathroom. The Family Maisonette is located on the upper floor of the building overlooking the Statenstreet leading up to the Vrijthof Square.
Every detail is carefully designed: from custom-made cabinets courtesy of Wiel Arets to Vitra dining chairs and lighting by Flos. In the living room as well as the bedroom of the apartment you will find an ultra modern plasma screen from Loewe. The glossy epoxy floors feature a climate system for heating.
- Fully equipped designer kitchen with oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and induction hob
- Nespresso coffee machine and Alessi kettle
- Towels and bed linen provided
- (Free) Hi-speed WiFi
- Luxury bathroom with shower cubicle and toilet
- Marie Stella Maris soap and shampoo present
- Hair dryer available
- Household appliances such as Miele washer and dryer combination, vacuum cleaner, steam iron and ironing board
- This maisonnette is equipped with a sofa bed (1,40m x 2,00 m) and double bed.
- Loewe television in the living room
- Electronic vault, spacious enough for laptops
- The loft is non-smoking
- For stays of more than 3 nights periodic cleaning service
- Maximum one baby bed suitable for children from 0 to 3 years (surcharge 10 € / day, subject to availability)
- Maximum one extra roll-away bed for adults (surcharge € 15 + tourist tax per day, subject to availability).
- These maisonnettes are located on the front side of the top floor. There’s no elevator.
- Private parking spaces in nearby parking garage (€ 15 per 24 hours, reservation mandatory)
- Personal welcome by the host(ess). They are available during office hours for all your questions.